In advance of the upcoming release of Apple’s new iPhone model, the SE4, there has been much speculation with regards to the design and features. A well-sourced insider known simply as ‘Unknownz21’ has revealed some tantalizing new details about this new model, said to come with a very affordable price tag.
What he has given us is as follows:
- Under condition of anonymity, and with supposedly insider knowledge about the upcoming release, ‘unknownz21’ has said the SE 4 will be largely based on the overall aesthetic of the iPhone14, with a 6.1” OLED display screen, giving it a considerable upgrade from the lower-resolution LCD screens in the SE range.
- The SE 4 will have a USB-C charging port instead of a Lightning connector. This is to comply with a new EU directive that all devices must have a single, universal charging port.
- It’s also anticipated that Face ID security technology will be incorporated for the SE 4 instead of a Touch ID button.
- Perhaps the most notable feature of the new SE 4 model will be the inclusion of an ‘Action’ button, similar to the one introduced in the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max models.
- The SE 4 will also feature a single rear camera.
Supposedly, manufacturers are busily competing with each other to be the contracted suppliers of the SE 4’s OLED screen panels, which could well lead to a marked increase in resolution for the new phone. That’s in addition to the integrated Apple 5G modem, which will make for an enticing addition to an already enticing and features-laden new arrival to the smartphone marketplace.